News on the aspect of Fashion, Lifestyle, Current Affairs, Entertainment, Technology, Business, Sports, Education e.t.c at your fingertips.

Saturday 14 November 2015

I'm single but selectively available - Dija

Fast rising singer, Di’ja, is no doubt the cynosure of all eyes. In a chat with Saturday Beats, the fair-skinned damsel revealed she is not in a relationship and would not settle for just any kind of man.

She said, “I am not in a relationship but I am selectively available. If a guy should do the right thing, be himself, if he is kind and nice, then we are good to go.”

Talking about her record label and while attributing her success to hard work, the singer said she would never leave Mavin Records because they are her adopted family.

“I have not left my family yet so I do not think I would leave a family that I just adopted. Mavins is my family and I feel like I am home when I am with them. You don’t leave your parents because they shout at you or flog you. I have come to a place where I feel happy and that is all that matters. I am contented with what I have.

“We are always recording music day and night. Don Jazzy normally teases us by asking us if we think we are successful yet. He says it to motivate us. If you feel you have achieved a great level of success, it would work against you so we are always working hard and recording in the studio. We just hope that whatever it is we put out, the world would love it,” she said.

The singer told Saturday Beats when she first began her music career; her parents did not support her because, “they were just being the typical African parents.”

“My parents always supported my career choices in life but they never really supported my music like most African parents. I think they did it out of the goodness of their heart. Right now, they have seen that there is nothing to be afraid of and I have their blessings,” Di’ja said.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think

google-site-verification: google8f52b8f47671a4d1.html

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate

C). 2014. Powered by Blogger.