News on the aspect of Fashion, Lifestyle, Current Affairs, Entertainment, Technology, Business, Sports, Education e.t.c at your fingertips.

Tuesday 3 May 2016

Shout Out To My Blog Lovers At My Resumption Back To Blogging

Hello prestigious viewers of this informative, educative and inspiring site.. I'll like to thank you guys for your support so far.. I'll like to shout out to my blog lovers, people who have supported me through various means, May God bless you all. I'll resumed back with full morale.  What kept me for a while was due to the time I'm using to work on my fashion blog www.jeroidfashion.blogspot.com..

Please make sure to comment on every post as this boost my morale.

People like; My family members, Andjela Dudjovic, Adetoro Tolulope, Oaikhenah Williams, Mr Emeka, Mr Akaba Jonathan, Mr Obiora, Miss Rachel Andrew, Oge Okoye, Mr Yung Toba, Mr Ajala, Mr Hosea, Mr Joel, Mr Mayowa Abiona, DJ Kenchello, Tolu Ilebiyi, Ahmed Ummu Salmat, Ojo Bola, Peter Janet, Ogenetega Lance, Prince Jimoh Akinade, Ogundeji Samuel, Oduwole Oluwafemi, Babatunde Damilola, Adeyemi Adeoye, Peace & Joy Ikegbu, Oladunmoye Eniola, Samara Flores, Lory Lee, Fife Fantasy, The Edodo's family, The Adeusi family, The Osugi family, Temi, Bolu, Blessing, Henry, Lawal, Victor, Chidinma, among others.... 

Also I want to thank my crew members who help in various posts; Mr Adeniran Sukanmi - Scuzy,  Mr Adams Samuel - Sammy Sport among others.
Also my advertising media; Adblabla -  Mr Ehis
A big shout out also to the person who inspired me to start blogging Mr Ehis Toba (CEO Smart Magazine NG)
If I keep listing this page won't be enough.... Thank you a lot...
Love you all. Xoxo.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think

google-site-verification: google8f52b8f47671a4d1.html

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate

C). 2014. Powered by Blogger.