Two days ago, 50 Cent got burned by his estranged son and his baby mama after he left a sarcastic comment on his son's Instagram page. People were waiting for 50 to fire back like he always does but he waited till yesterday and used his younger son to fire back...say he's all that matters. Not nice!
Saturday, 27 February 2016
google-site-verification: google8f52b8f47671a4d1.html
Popular Posts
-
Making Money Online is a way in which people or Company render services to some targeted internet users which in return get paid for the s...
-
It's been weeks now without free browsing cheat that is completely free and unlimited. Nevertheless, I'm not asleep, I'm doing m...
-
A retraction by Tellnaija.com.ng on False Publication against the person of Mr Unyime Idem. I wish to hereby retract the publicat...
Contact Form
Translate
C). 2014. Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think