News on the aspect of Fashion, Lifestyle, Current Affairs, Entertainment, Technology, Business, Sports, Education e.t.c at your fingertips.

Saturday 21 March 2015

Seyi Law Talks About Losing His Unborn Child

Comedian SeyiLaw and his wife Stacy Ebere lost their unborn child sometime last month. (read here) Talking about it to the press for the first time, the comedian told Punch "It is an experience I don’t want to share but at the point when we lost the child, I could not talk to my wife because as of that time, I had a lot running through my head. I was wondering how I could console her. I am somebody who loves writing, so I decided to write something to celebrate the baby and make other people encourage me. I know that God is there and he would see us through but sometimes you are we... more »

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think

google-site-verification: google8f52b8f47671a4d1.html

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate

C). 2014. Powered by Blogger.